Warming Autumn Apples
Warm Autumn Apples with CannaButter and CannaHoney
Apples are rich in antioxidants, high in dietary fibers and they can help regulate blood sugars. If you are adding more fruits and vegetables into your diet, these apples are delicious warm or cold. Sauté in CannaButter and finished with cinnamon and CannaHoney, serve them with ice cream or for a healthier option, high protein Greek-style yogurt!
2 medium sized apples
1 Tbsp CannaButter
1-2 teaspoons CannaHoney
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 a lemon juiced
- Peel and dice apples then toss in lemon juice.
- Heat a medium size sauté pan over medium-high heat, add CannaButter to pan and warm.
- Add diced apples, moving pan around coating the fruit with all the butter.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until the apples begin to soften.
- Add CannaHoney and lower heat to medium-low
- Add cinnamon and toss apples coating evenly with all the butter, honey and cinnamon.
- Take off of heat and serve warm over ice cream or Greek-style yogurt